Optional For Mobile Devices.
For optimal viewing on a mobile device, download the "ESRI Explorer" App at the Google Play Store or the Apple Store, then Search for "Webster, TX" on the app to find our maps list.
- Parcels updated 5/15/2020
- Zoning & click Layers button to see Re-Zone History
- Annexation History
- History of Rezones, Special Use Permits, & Variances - click ’Layers’ to select.
- ZIP Codes
PUBLIC WORKS & ENGINEERING
- Utilities Turn layers ’on’ ’off’ from button at very far left, top of map.
- Engineering Plans, Utility and Paving Projects, City
- Surveys recorded with City
- Easements recorded with City
- Cell Node Locations - includes design standards and ordinance information
- Soil Types
- Clear Lake City Water Authority (In Webster)
- Road Closures, Traffic Cameras, Amber Alerts
- Commercial Buildings for Sale or Lease
- Commercial Land for Sale or Lease
- Office Space and Business Parks for Sale or Space Lease
- Retail Centers for Sale or Space Lease
Building Permits Issued Previous 4 Months - Updated Monthly - Last Update 5/12/2020
VISITORS & RESIDENTS
- Street Light Outage Reporting Tool by CenterPoint: Zoom-in to see lights. Read instructions. NOTE: Leave "Location Description" field bank on map form.
- Parking Restrictions - Signs street parking restrictions.
- Attractions & Entertainment: Webster-Houston-Galveston
- Traffic Map for I-45 (Transtar)
Webster Parks - click large green tree symbols for more info. on each park. Click park name in pop-up for details.
PDF MAP LIBRARY
- Zoning: 8.5x11" or 11x17"
- Future Land Use: 8.5x11" or 11x17"
- Existing Land Use: 8.5x11" or 11x17"
- Thoroughfare Plan: 8.5x11" or 11x17"
- City Annexation History
- Multi-Family Residential Permissible Construction Areas
- Food Truck Permissible Locations Map - 8.5"x11" or 24"x36"
- Massage Establishment Permissible Locations Map
- I-45 Freeway widening plan (8 pages)
- Traffic Light Repair
- NASA Bypass Extension Proposal
- Traffic Count Map
- Hurricane Evacuation ZIP Codes 2020: 8.5x11"
- Hurricane Evacuation Routes 2020: 8.5x11"
- Historic Area Hurricanes: 2008, 2007, 2005
Special Development Areas in the City of Webster
FEMA FLOOD MAP
- FEMA 100 YR Flood Map Overlay, Interactive
- FEMA Flood Zone 1% Flood (Includes Edgewater Update): 8.5x11",or 11x17"
- Webster’s Location: State, Metro, Neighbors
- Street Map 8.5x11" or Street Map 11x17"
- Elevations - LIDAR data January 2018
- Elevation Contours - 2’ Contours, January 2018
- Telephone Service Providers
- Clear Lake City Community Association (In Webster)
- ZIP Codes: ZIPS in Webster, and ZIP 77598
EMPLOYEE ONLY MAPS
Optional for GPS Data Collection on your mobile device: Download the "ESRI Collector" App at the Google Play Store or Apple Store to use your phone as a GPS device to collect data. Search for "Webster, TX" on app. to find our maps list. Call GIS at Tel. 281-316-4132 for username and password.
Map Books for Public Works. Last update: February 2020
- contains water mains, san. sewer, storm sewer
- cover page is the index.
- page number at the top right corner of each page
- 11x17" paper size, landscape
Map Books for Fire Department - 2019. Apartments and hotel locations, building numbers, suite numbers, fire hydrant locations at complex.
- Contact R. Parkin in GIS for username and password.
- Updated daily
- building plans of commercial & residential construction
- click building (orange) for list of projects
- click hyperlink to open .pdf blueprints/plans.
Inspections: Damage Assessment for Emergency Management
Inspections: Fire Department - Building Inspections
Pipelines and Petroleum Tank Locations - 2020. Toggle layers National Pipeline Management System data or Texas Railroad Commission Data
Road Closures - For Emergency Management